Light Up Rotary
The Object of Rotary
- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- high ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to service society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
Comedy Night with John McGivern
Schauer CenterApr 08, 2015
5:00 PM – 8:00 PM
World Affairs Seminar Fundraiser-Milw. North Shore
Apr 19, 2015
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM
"Fiesta By The Lake" - Women's Weekend
Downtown Lake GenevaApr 24, 2015 – Apr 26, 2015
West Allis Rotary Presents: Cocktails for a Cause
Knights of Columbus HallApr 25, 2015
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Radisson Paper ValleyMay 15, 2015 – May 16, 2015
TRI-CON REGISTRATION (click here)
New Monthly Themes Announced for 2015
Application Deadline: May 31, 2015
- Application checklist video: This walks applicants through the steps and deadlines of the application process.
- Rotary District Contact Finder: This new tool enables applicants to find an email address for their district contact so they can request an interview to obtain the endorsement required for their application.
- Application page: This provides an overview of the application process and the individual Rotary Peace Centers, as well as links to useful documents such as an application FAQ andTips for improving your application.
2015 Rotary International Convention
Awaits Your Reservation
JOIN THE CELEBRATION IN SÃO PAULO
Global Energy: Who's Got the Power?
- Are between the ages of 16-18
- Completed their sophomore, junior, or senior year in high school
- In good academic standing
- Interested in global issues and building a strong portfolio for college and future careers.
- Early Bird payments received by February 28 receive a $50 discount
- A Late Fee may apply if paid after June 1, 2015
- Domestic - $650 (US and Canada)
- International: $550 (Includes international exchange program students studying in a "domestic" high school.
- Sponsors who send four or more students receive an additional $50 discount per student
Register for upcoming webinars.
RI's Membership Matters! webinar series continues in 2015 with two remaining dynamic courses on club innovation, member engagement, and strengthening your Rotary club. Each webinar includes best practices, current trends, and actionable items that your club can start immediately. Register for upcoming webinars today!
Come Join Us
Suggestions, Questions, Comments?
Colleen Kalscheuer at:
Rotary District 6270
P.O. Box 384
Hartland, WI 53029
(If you would like a phone call, please send
your name and phone number in an email)