- the development of acquaintance as an opportunity for service;
- high ethical standards in business and professions, the recognition of the worthiness of all useful occupations, and the dignifying of each Rotarian's occupation as an opportunity to service society;
- The application of the ideal of service in each Rotarian's personal, business, and community life;
- the advancement of international understanding, goodwill and peace through a world fellowship of business and professional persons united in the ideal of service.
World Affairs Seminar
Carroll UniversityJun 25, 2016 – Jul 01, 2016
2016 Changing of the Guard FUNdraiser Event
Antigua CoffeehouseJun 28, 2016
5:15 PM – 8:00 PM
World Affairs Seminar Rotary Meeting
Carroll UniversityJun 30, 2016 12:00 PM
17th Annual Drum & Bugle Corps Show
Cedarburg High School Athletic FieldJul 03, 2016 6:15 PM
Ripon Rotary Golf Outing - Save the Date
Tuscumbia Country ClubAug 03, 2016 11:00 AM
Waukesha Rotary Club - 10th Anniversary BluesFest
Naga-Waukee ParkAug 12, 2016 – Aug 13, 2016
June 2016 - Rotary Fellowships
Before I get into this month's newsletter, I want to take this time to thank every Rotarian in District 6270 for the opportunity to be your District Governor. It has been an amazing year for me. I enjoyed the club visits where you honestly shared your feelings about the district – good, bad and at times ugly – but I wanted honesty. Without it we can't grow. Now that I know where you all are, don't be surprised if I just pop in to a club meeting. You have all made this one of the best years of my life and I thank you.
The definition of fellowship is simple. It's the friendly relationship among people who share common interests and or feelings of comradery.
Clarification Regarding RI Dues Increase
- There is no change for 2016-2017 RI dues. The amount of $28.00/half year per member had been set previously.
- The new dues increase just passed by the Council on Legislation goes into effect the 2017-2018 Rotary year as follows:
Clubs will pay to RI per capita dues for each of its members of $30.00 per half year in 2017-18, $32.00 per half year in 2018-2019, and $34.00 per half year in 2019-2020 and thereafter. Such dues will remain constant until changed by the Council on Legislation.
Past District Governor of District 6270 Passes
Ralph E. (Bud) Howland died peacefully on June 17, 2016. He was District Governor of District 6270 from 1988-1989. He was preceded in death by his parents, Ralph E. and Valma (nee Murray) Howland and his beloved wife, Doris (nee Drewitz.) He is survived by his girls, Rev. Deb Howland (Tom Jacobson), Pam Howland (Wendell Myers) and Linda Howland, and his much-loved grandchildren, Andrea, Peter, John and Julia.
2016 Council Grants Clubs Greater Flexibility
Your Foundation Dollars - Making a Difference
Let's Keep Up the Fight!
Open District Positions 2016-17
WAS welcomes Rotary International President Elect John Germ
Come again on Thursday June 30th, join the delegates and attend a special Rotary meeting. Counts as a make up -- if you attend. Then stay for the delegate presentations on what they learned during the week while attending WAS.
A "First Come/First Serve" Opportunity
Colleen Kalscheuer at:
Rotary District 6270
P.O. Box 384
Hartland, WI 53029
(If you would like a phone call, please send
your name and phone number in an email)